Have you bought a new Fitbit? Are you looking for how to set up your device to start tracking your daily action? The fantastic news is you have landed at the right location.
There are various Fitbit apparatus, including Fitbit Alta HR, Fitbit Charge3, Fitbit versa, Fitbit ionic, etc.. The installation process of all of the apparatus is almost precisely the exact same. Within the following article, you will learn how to set up your Fitbit apparatus for Android, iOS, or Windows phone.
Install the Fitbit Application
First of all, you need to set up the Fitbit app on your mobile phone. The program can be found across all programs, including Play Store, App Store, and Windows Phone Store.
- Open the shop application on your phone.
- Search for the Fitbit program.
- Tap on’Install’ or’Get’ and let it download completely.
Log in or Join Fitbit
As soon as you’ve downloaded the application successfully, start the program. Now, you’ll be asked to log in or join Fitbit. If you already have a Fitbit account, enter your email and password to log into. Otherwise, you have to create an account by simply tapping ‘Join Fitbit.’
- Whilst creating an account, it will ask’Which Fitbit tracker are you setting up?’ Choose your device and tap’Setup your Fitbit.’
- The following screen will ask you to enter your email and password. Click on’Next’ once you finish entering the specifics.
- Now, input your personal details, including your date of birth, weight, gender, etc.. Harness the’create an account.’
- Now, let’s install your device and start moving.
Set Up Your Fitbit Device
As soon as you have signed up or logged in successfully, then it will request that you plug in your device into a USB interface via the charging cable. However, if your Fitbit device has some electricity, the program will locate it without plugging it in the USB port. Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is switched on and the Fitbit device is fresh to your phone.
- The application will request a four digit code displayed on your Fitbit device. Enter the amount in the program.
- On the flip side, if your device does not have a screen, it will ask you to just tap it.
- In both situations, once you enter the code or tap on the Fitbit apparatus, it will begin pairing with your cell phone. Typically, it will not take more than two minutes to pair successfully.
Update Your Fitbit Device
If you are establishing Fit Versa or even Fitbit Ionic, then it is going to ask you to connect with an Wi-Fi network after pairing successfully. Once linked with the system, it will automatically install the upgrades to provide you with the finest possible experience.
Set your Preferences
Congratulations! Your device was paired with your phone successfully. Now, it is going to give you a short summary of how to use your device. It will ask you to decide on the wrist where you will wear your Fitbit (you can always change it later in the settings).
Now, it is time to set up your own objectives. The application will take you to a screen where you are able to set your objectives. There are a number of options, including weight goals, sleeping habits, etc.. Do not worry, even if you aren’t certain about your objectives, you can always change these later. As soon as you set a goal, it will give you suggestions about how to accomplish it. Once you are finished, it is going to require you to the dashboard.
In the dashboard, you can review your activity data and put up new challenges. Also, you can alter settings related to reminders, push notifications, etc.. Fitbit also lets you add friends, view their activity information, and compare with your own activity. This is really a fantastic idea to keep you motivated. Make certain that you add all the friends who are also utilizing a fitness tracker.
So, now you understand how to establish a Fitbit. Actually, establishing your Fitbit is simply the first step to staying busy and adopting a healthy lifestyle. The next thing will be to ensure that you’re wearing your Fitbit as far as possible. In order to accomplish your final goal, you have to set goals and build them gradually.
Establish your workout goals realistically and be sure that you reach them daily. Besides being active, you also will need to keep track of your eating habits. Unfortunately, Fitbit can not track it itself, _so you should log it manually to maintain a healthy body. Eat healthy, stay active, and also have a healthy life.