Many men and women are beginning to realize that the lifestyle we have become accustomed to might be the cause of many health problems. In reality, experts say that the sedentary life of the world now could possibly be one of the significant reasons for the increase in heart disease which seems to be running rampant among the population.
So how can you make certain you’re not sitting around a great deal? How can you get active? One of the ways many men and women are doing it is by investing in a good physical fitness tracker. The capacity to track everything from heart rate for sleep helps you determine what you want to work on.
There are plenty of questions out there about fitness trackers, but one of the ones we hear the most is it unisex? Well yes and no, you see women burn calories different and so the ideal physical fitness tracker for these might not be the same as men.
Therefore, in this guide, we are going to look at some of the best fitness trackers for women in 2020. Hopefully, this info will provide you everything that you want to pick the right one for your own style and requirements.
Best Fitness Tracker Reviews
VIEWOW Fitness Tracker
Our first tracker comes to form VIEWOW and is designed to make sure you get adequate exercise, sleep well, and keep you on the ideal track for your health goals.
You want to keep an eye on all the vital vitals while looking good doing it. With the Viewow Fitness Tracker, you get that and a whole slew of excellent features that you would typically pay an arm and a leg to get. Here are Merely Some of those features:
- Enhanced monitoring method (measures, heart rate, quality of sleep, etc.)
- Ability to monitor multiple workouts (swimming, jogging, riding, etc.)
- Designed to be water protected
- Constructed with a color screen with multiple brightness levels
- Crafted with an easy to use a USB charging platform
- Compatible with numerous smart devices for better connectivity
- A downloadable app that extends skills to add a distant camera shooting with your smart device
Thus, you’re taking a look at obtaining a fitness tracker, and you need one that is going to do the job for your very special needs only a woman has. Well, this version may not be solely intended for girls, but it has everything one needs.
The VIEWOW Fitness Tracker gives you all the features of the more expensive fitness tracker models available on the market with a much more affordable price tag. The ability to track numerous exercises and monitor plenty of vitals allow you to maintain or start your health journey. It is lightweight and watertight, and that’s the reason it’s among the best choices available on the market.
Now though it’s a lot of great attributes, as you peruse the reviews online, you will understand a few drawbacks that seem to be shared among these. The first is that though the screen is large and offers multiple brightness levels, there appear to be many men and women who complain about the screen is simply a bit fuzzy.
Another is battery life. It is easy to charge, but because of the sensitivity of this display, you might find yourself monitoring exercises that you are not doing, which then drains the battery.
Those issues aside if you’re looking for a tracker that provides you the versatility of tracking while still looking good then making the VIEWOW Fitness Tracker your pick is not a terrible idea.
- Extended Attributes like more Costly Versions
- Lightweight and easy to wear
- Simple to Use and connect to other devices
- Screen detail is fuzzy
- Issues with battery life
CRATEC W5 Fitness Tracker
Simple but effective is what you’re going to get together with our following entry from Cratec.
Though not as feature-rich as our first fitness tracker, the Cratec W5 comes with enough to get you on the ideal track health-wise. This model is constructed with the following features:
- Designed with a large LCD Display for better visibility
- Capable of tracking most daily action information (steps, calories, distance, etc.)
- Ability to monitor multiple kinds of action too (biking, swimming, hiking, etc.. )
- Crafted to be able to give you real-time heart rate and blood pressure
- Sleep monitoring built in to help attain better sleep
- Motivational messages and access to alerts for your telephone (incoming text. Etc.)
- Extended battery life, less charging needed
This tracker is simple and easy to use, and that is what many look for when they opt to purchase a fantastic physical fitness tracker. Together with the Cratec W5, you might be making the ideal selection for you, especially if you’re an on-the-go sort of person who will forget to modify things. The battery life of this tracker provides you multiple days of usage without having to recharge, and that’s a wonderful feature to have.
Now there are a few drawbacks that we must discuss. It is an easy tracker and lacks some of the more innovative features compared to other versions on our listing and the market as well. It is also difficult to utilize the manual due to its bad writing. The only other issue is that although it claims to be watertight, it’s not great for extended use in water.
Taking the few things into consideration this fitness tracker out of Cratec remains a great choice for anybody seeking to get on the ideal track.
- Simple to use
- Good battery life
- Easy to connect with your smart phone
- Limited water resistance
SIKADEER Fitness Tracker
This waterproof monitor is a budget-friendly option with only a bit more to it.
The SIKADEER Fitness Tracker is a high-quality part of technology that accompanies many of the features within many of its competitor’s models. Those attributes include a sleekly designed package though. The true return on investment, though is the performance of the next features:
- Designed with an easy to read LED screen
- Capable of being exploited while finishing water-based activities
- Programmed with numerous monitoring functions (sleep tracking, heartbeat, etc.. )
- Ability to be connected to your mobile device and relay smart notifications for Greater connectivity
- Multiple charging cables included
- Extended battery life (5-8 times )
There’s really nothing to speak of that is a drawback for this bit of tech. There is a lot to rave about. It’s a budget-friendly option for any woman looking for a deal on her wellbeing. It is designed well, easy to browse, and comes in multiple colours. Combined with its extended battery life and waterproof construction, the SIKADEER Fitness Tracker is a fantastic alternative.
- Affordable price
- Sleek design
- Easy to read
- Battery life
- Bit pricey
Letsfit Fitness Tracker
This fitness tracker in Letsfit supplies a nice slender design and all the functionality of many of its higher-priced peers.
The Letsfit tracker is designed to look great while still having lots of the characteristics that you search for when selecting fantastic physical fitness tracker. These attributes include:
- Programmed to Track multiple daily Tasks and sports
- In the moment heart rate observation capability
- Downloadable program for more functionality
This version suffers from a battery life that’s less than stellar in comparison to the other versions on our record and that are on the current market, but apart from that, the pros clearly outweigh the disadvantages. You receive a wide choice of colours as well as great value for the price tag, plus an easy-to-use a tracking system that will help you get a handle on your wellbeing and lifestyle.
- Downloadable app available
- Available in multiple colors
- Durable and lightweight
- Battery life is not as long as other models
Lintelek Fitness Tracker
Our very last entry comes in Lintelek and is a fashionably designed fitness tracker which has a slim fit and a vast colour selection.
This model includes many of the normal features you have come to expect but does this with the attention to detail which makes it stand apart from the package. These features include:
- Downloadable Program that Enhances the overall functionality of This tracker
- Real-time heart rate tracking
- Programmed to track multiple daily activities
- Made with a USB charging platform
- Extended battery life
With a set of features that make this by far one of the best options out there for almost any of your women trying to find a fitness tracker, the Lintelek Fitness tracker is easy to use and provides a degree of compatibility that is a cut above the rest.
- Variety of color choice
- Easy to use
- Compatible with many devices
- Issues with the notification system
Now that you have some choices for the best fitness tracker for women, we hope that you feel better armed to make the decision that will be the best for you and your health needs.
Associate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Affiliate we earn from qualifying purchases.